Back to the book, as I was reading tonight, she says "To name a thing is to manifest the meaning and value God gave it. " AND " In naming that which is right before me, that which I'd otherwise might miss, the invisible becomes visible." So, my list begins and I am not assuming this to be the answer, but obviously feel strongly I should give it a whirl. Maybe it will help drown out the lies that Satan whispers to me about my marriage. So here we go....
My Eucharisteo (Thanksgiving) for my hubby... for today.
- He engaged with the children in imaging in the 100 degree heat on the trampoline
- He checked in with me
- He washed my dirty dishes and filled my dishwasher twice :)
- He bathed and put the kids down and told me I could go to a meeting
- He engaged my mother at lunch
- He hung my mirror
- He grilled out dinner for us
- He was thoughtful in asking if I minded if he had a beer while he grilled
- He kept the kids, while he worked from home, as I ran to a shop with my mom
and more to come in future days......