Sunday, September 26, 2010

A New Season

Well, things on the homefront are calm and peaceful. We are having to live by faith with the hubby's new job and are short by $500 each month. It is scary, but God is faithful and we take it a day at a time. I am teaching preschool 3 days a week to cover the oldest's school tuition and I am in the car 1.5 hours just one way each day. We are broke, I am a taxi, but I have unexplainable Joy! No other explanation than it is Jesus holding and lifting me up. I am just so glad to be sober during this time. I can't imagine waking up red-faced with a headache and barely making it, I couldn't have done it. Praise Jesus I am sober.
The house is about to go up for sale, again. We don't know where God is leading us or if it will sale, we pray it does so we can regroup financially. No "place" in our town seems to be "the place" to live. We are praying God will make it clear. Maybe it's not even in this city anymore. We just want to be faithful and do His will. Trying to figure that out is not easy nor clear right now, so like everything else we are taking it a day at a time. Who knows where we will wind up!!
One thing, it is a NEW SEASON for our family. I feel like the ounce of hope I had in the darkest days is now bursting forth with light and I have learned what to have faith really means. God has taught me so much and I couldn't imagine life any other way. We have and are learning to communicate in new ways and have those hard, awkward conversations, but they always bring about good when we press on and press through them. Again, none of this could be done without willing hearts- which is grace itself- and God's graciousness. We are blessed and thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment