Monday, January 18, 2010

More diamonds....

"If other conditions like pressure and chemistry is right then the carbon atoms in the melting crustal rock bond to build diamond crystals."

Conditions have to be just right...that is amazing. I can't question the conditions that God has in my life and wouldn't choose to go through this to get where I am going, but if this is what it takes to make a diamond, am I willing to endure it? That is the promise I am hearing right now. Definitely wasn't what I was hearing last week during deep desperation, but today I hear that.

I do know the path I am on, the path of truth and honesty, is much greater than the path I was on.. the path I was on just leads to destruction. Is this what He meant when He said,"The Truth will set you free".... it feels a lot more like freedom than the stronghold the lies had on me.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment