Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Song

I know I post song lyrics a lot, but all I listen to and what gives me comfort and hope is Christian music. This one is my life, raised in a Christian home, Christian school, but still believing in God was not enough for this rebellious heart. Here is a song I LOVE! The part in bold is one of my favorite lines!!

More Like Falling in Love by Jason Grey

Give me rules I will break them Give me lines I will cross them I need more than a truth to believe I need a truth that lives, moves, and breathes To sweep me off my feet It ought to be More like falling in love Than something to believe in More like losing my heart Than giving my allegiance Caught up, called out Come take a look at me now It's like I'm falling, oh It's like I'm falling in love Give me words I'll misuse them Obligations I'll misplace them 'Cause all religion ever made of me Was just a sinner with a stone tied to my feet It never set me free It's gotta be CHORUS ...It's like I'm falling in love, love, love Deeper and deeper It was love that made Me a believer In more than a name, a faith, a creed Falling in love with Jesus brought the change in me

No comments:

Post a Comment