Friday, March 5, 2010

You are not Crazy!

You are a hurt scared child who has never been protected. I have been a huge part of that. I am sorry that you keep hearing that from me. You are so strong, so brave, and so intuitive... not crazy. In fact, the opposite of crazy is normal, and that is all you want... so who's the crazy one... you want a husband who is faithful, a father who you can trust, and partner you can be intimate with... that is NORMAL. But for some reason, I (the crazy one) continue to call you crazy for being hurt and wanting to be normal.... I can't tell you how sorry I am.

God is faithful, never lies, and someone that desires to be intimate with you. And that is crazy...

A lot of people are going to make you feel Crazy for staying married to me... I don't think God would say that, I think he would say you are amazing! (and so do I)

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment