Monday, December 21, 2009

Ecclesiastes 4:9

Being in recovery for my own addiction, I have a pretty big phone list of people I can call/text and ask for prayer. I did that this morning because it was a hard morning. I was sad and struggling to get it together for my kids. I texted several people who have been walking with me and immediately got a prayer texted to me, a reminder to get out of myself and call others new to the program, another friend suggested making a gratitude list. All these excellent ideas that I needed to be reminded of and most importantly I knew I was being lifted up to God in prayer. My day continued and my load did lighten. I am thankful for my friends in recovery and outside of recovery. Each of them add so much to my life by their encouragement and love that they offer me.
"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor." Ecc 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment