Monday, December 28, 2009

Prayer Requests

Here are specific things I need prayer for:
1. Peaceful sleep- I have been having horrible dreams at night and didn't go to sleep until 3 am last night and then slept terrible.

2. To stop obsessing about more information- pray that God will give me a peace and if I need to know more it will come to light without me asking the same thing over and over.

3. To have a gentle and quiet spirit- HA! No really, last night in a sermon this was a quote that went something like this "Anger is like drinking poision, it only hurts you." I have heard it around AA too, and it is so true. Everytime I give into anger and sit in self-pity, I waste precious moments of my day and feel miserable. Pray that I can grieve gracefully and be sorrowful, but without raging with anger.

4. For money to be provided- whether this is me getting a part-time job or my real estate picking back up.... with all the counseling and CJ has signed up for the workshop and we are barely making ends meet as it is, but God always provides exactly what is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment